Getting to Know You
Learn How to Introduce Yourself in Mandarin
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
NAME, NATIONALITY, HOBBIES AND ABILITIES
This is a short course to teach you some phrases and sentences you might need when you meet someone new. You will be able to build your own sentences using the structures we teach you after completing this course.
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
This course was built with the serious Mandarin learner in mind.
- You'll gain exclusive access to our forum community where you can ask questions or see the questions asked by your peers. All questions will be answered by qualified teachers.
- Our flexible learning approach allows you to work at your own pace and fits around your busy schedule.
- Speaking and typing exercises come with each lesson to ensure you practice using Mandarin regularly (if you opt in to our Speech Coaching service).
- A dedicated personal tutor checks your pronunciation and progress to ensure you are on the right track (if you opt in to our Speech Coaching service).
Get started now!
- Born in China, lived in Singapore, Australia and the UK since 2001
- Native in Mandarin Chinese, fluent in English and Japanese (JLPT N1)
- Graduated with MSc Economics from UCL & Joint Honours Degree of Economics and Actuarial Studies from NUS and ANU
- So in love with languages that she started her own language school in 2012, teaching Mandarin, English and Japanese as a foreign language
- Takes a minimalist approach to life and teaching
StartIntroduction Lesson (1:57)
StartLesson 1 - Say Your Name (1:51)
StartListening 1.1 - Say Your Name (1:20)
Start＊Song Recommendation - Love Me, Don't Go.
StartLesson 2 - Say Your Nationality (3:21)
StartListening 1.2 - Say Your Nationality (3:44)
StartLesson 3 - Personal Pronouns (2:43)
StartListening 1.3 - Personal Pronouns (2:09)
StartBonus Material - Match Game & Printable Vocabulary List