Master Japanese Hiragana in 20 Minutes
Learn All the Hiragana to Read Japanese Instantly
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
BASIC, DAKUON, COMBO HIRAGANA AND MORE
This course is an introduction of the Japanese Hiragana alphabet. Hiragana is one component of the Japanese writing system, along with Katakana and Kanji. It represents every sound in the Japanese language and serves an important role in helping people to read Japanese. This course helps you understand how the phonetic system in Japanese works and forms the most fundamental blocks of learning the Japanese language.
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
This course was built with the serious Japanese learner in mind.
- You'll gain exclusive access to our forum community where you can ask questions or see the questions asked by your peers. All questions will be answered by qualified teachers.
- Our flexible learning approach allows you to work at your own pace and fits around your busy schedule.
- Speaking and typing exercises come with each lesson to ensure you practice using Japanese regularly (if you opt in to our Speech Coaching service).
- A dedicated personal tutor checks your pronunciation and progress to ensure you are on the right track (if you opt in to our Speech Coaching service).
Get started now!
- Born in China, lived in Singapore, Australia and the UK since 2001
- Native in Mandarin Chinese, fluent in English and Japanese (JLPT N1)
- Graduated with MSc Economics from UCL & Joint Honours Degree of Economics and Actuarial Studies from NUS and ANU
- So in love with languages that she started her own language school in 2012, teaching Mandarin, English and Japanese as a foreign language
- Takes a minimalist approach to life and teaching
StartIntroduction Lesson (1:50)
StartLesson 1 - Basic 46 Hiragana (5:16)
StartLesson 2 - Dakuon Hiragana (3:28)
StartLesson 3 - Yōon (Combo) Hiragana (4:21)
StartLesson 4 - Long Vowels of Hiragana (0:49)
StartLesson 5 - Sokuon Hiragana (0:11)
StartBonus Material 1 - Printable Hiragana Table
StartBonus Material 2 - Printable Hiragana Tracing Worksheets